Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At the office of Deborah Simpkins, DMD, we empower you to take an active part in your dental care by fully explaining why a procedure is necessary and how it will benefit your long-term oral health. Your questions are always welcome here because knowing what's on your mind helps us develop treatment plans that fit your needs in every way.
Get Information Quickly
We have shared some of the questions patients tend to ask frequently. Please take a look and see if your question is listed here. If not, please don't hesitate to either call us at (941) 921-2122, or use our convenient online contact form and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
- I'm not happy with the appearance of my smile. How can you help?
- Are dental x-rays safe?
- I have a terrible fear of the dentist. How can you help me relax?
- What are dental implants?
- What is a full smile makeover?
- Do you accept my insurance?
- What's the difference between a crown and a bridge?
- What are my options for whitening teeth?
- How often should I be seen for examinations and cleanings?
- What is a porcelain veneer?
- What is a composite filling?
- What is a smile makeover?
- Should I see a dentist about bleeding gums?
- How do I (properly) brush my teeth?
- How do I take care of my dental bridge?